Why you need this Homemade Protein Shake ?
I know you were looking through out the Internet for a real Homemade Protein Shake without Protein Powder.
So that you can fulfill your Daily Protein needs .
So guys here you will learn How To Make Protein Shake at Home
Why This is best to have?
Guys best part of this protein shake is IT CONTAINS all the AMINO ACIDS that we require to build decent amount of muscles. Because of the presense of Milk as we all know Milk is a Protein Rich Food
Thats how we gets all the AMINO ACIDS which was not possible with just vegan food.
However, if you are on a low budget so it might be hard to purchase a Good Quality Protein Powder Specially for Students or Hostellers or People who works in McDonalds (Haha Kidding)… Benefits of this Protein Shake for Women and Men are ideal for both to live healthy life.
So Hurrayyy Enjoyyyy…
Oats And Peanut Butter HomeMade Protein Shake Without Protein Powder
- 1 Medium Banana Riped, Sliced Into Small Pieces
- 30 Gram Oats (Instant) Instant, Unflavoured
- 2Tbsp 30 Gram Peanut Butter Unsweetened
- 250 ML Milk Toned
- Take Blender (Click To Purchase)
- First Add Sliced Banana
- Add Only 1/4 Milk or 50ML to 100 ML Do Not Put Entire Milk At this StageBecause We will add remaining Milk Later to prevent “LUMPS”
- Now Give 4-5 Blends for 30 Seconds to Mix everything together
- Now Can See Everything Has been Mixed together and there are no LUMPS left
- Use STOP and START Strategy to prevent OVERHEATING of the Blender.
- Its time to Add Remaining Milk into the Mixer, and Give it a Long Blend for next 30 Seconds
- Now Open the LID Your Protein Shake is Ready to Drink N Nourish Yourself